« Home | White Board » | Evening Walks » | A One Day Road Trip » | I Got The Power (lol) » | Just Another Day » | On The Road Again » | Night Time » | Miscellaneous 2 » | Miscellaneous » | Wandering Randomly »

Another Faith

And They Believe Him To Be The Son Of God.

Image Hosted by ZODM

"i will never forget you, see, upon the palms of my hands i have written your name; your walls are ever before me."
Isaiah 49 15-16

Image Hosted by ZODM

In memory of 9/11

Nice angle and perspective. The sky is completley washed out, though.

If it were a regular SLR camera, I would have used a polarizing filter to darken the sky.

Digital manipulation of the sky, however, is far simpler option.

ok i dont know much about cameras!! but gerl !!! natasha!! i can see u becomin famous for your pictures yaar!! bahaut ala!! and the quote u used for the second one... ce magnifique (however the hell u spell it) u know wot i mean!!!!!!! :) i wish i knew about this stuff... khair i promised id use one of ur pictures with one of compositions and im done ill be posting it up next week! :)

nauman: i agree. but i wanted it that way. i took many shots. but the one i liked the best had just a close-up of the face. but resizing it made it fuzzy. so i posted this one instead. thank you for the advice. :)

ozair: the quote is from the bible. i think. yeah i guess it is. thanks :)

If you would have moved a bit on the left, the first pic would have been great. It is still good.

Second pic has some yellowish hue and I wonder why.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links