« Home | Embracing Spring »

Depression Is The Mood

In The Sun (not really a good pic)



Sweet Misery



Empty Sanctuary

who is that lady...!! she looks pretty sad... or is it just the way u depict things with ur camera... its beautiful!!

ozair: thanks :D actually i was walking around and i noticed this woman and for about 10 minutes she had the same sad expression on her face.i guess she was depressed. i hope she doesn't sue me.

suleman: thanks :D

hajrah: you're so sweet.thank yew so much. i'm trying to keep this blog interesting,creative and colorful as possible :).do keep visiting. you know already i'm a fan of your writing. your work is so awe-inspiring (mashAllah*). :D:D

very good pic. Did you have a tripod? What camera did you use? Start posting camera settings yar.

and another one who can look well enough through the lens. : )

i like these, but my fave are empty sanctuary and shores of serenity - they have a dreamy feel to them especially the shores one. i guess it came easily on a foggy day : )

-bilal

tree elf: i have an olympus C-740.As far as camera settings go, LOLz*, i'm a complete airhead!.waisay bhi this camera doesn't give much info,except for a graph.i didn't use a tripod but thanx for reminding me though :). gotta buy one cuz when i use this camera at night in nv i have to keep it very still and my hands are shaky. the pic comes out all weird and distorted.

bilal: thanx for your kind words. and i guess it really does come easy on a foggy day. lucky me! :D

p.s empty sanctuary is one of my faves too :)

keep visitng :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Previous posts

    Links