« Home | Writing Depression Away » | Old Memories » | State Of Mind » | Purple Inspiration » | I Walk Alone » | Tag, You're It. » | and i keep wishing and praying and hoping.... » | One Bag, Different Point Of Views. » | Skipping » | We All Scream For Ice- Cream! :D »

Night Lights

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(07/29/05)

ok now these pictures aren't so good. it was an experiment. i wanted to see how i could survive without using the camera in the the 'night vision' mode. i think i did ok, not spectacular, but ok. just lowered the light settings and changed the ISO, and this is what i got. i still wish i had a better camera. my dad is avoiding me these days. why? because all i ever talk about is camera's and how i wish i had a new one. i can't blame him. lol

Wow! I loved the first, second, third, fourth and the fifth photos. :-)

Hi, thanks for your comment about my pic, still beginner stuff.

About the copyright thingy...well I have this software that allow me to put words in my pic, I didn't do any fancy thing beside that.
If you have any picture software, it usualy allow you to do that.

Language...my language is Indonesia language..the origin is malay but not too malay. well its almost the same when you compare with English Britain language with English American...it same in other area but not exactly the same.

tips : I will suggest you to resize your picture to avoid people take credit from your work.
Small pixel won't do any good print if ever someone "take" your picture without your permission.

Do visit one of my favorite photoblog, http://rani-rina.tk/,
klik their photoblog in their division weblog. He so kindly enough to put the picture information from speed, ISO and the aperture.
Keep experimenting Natasha ! :)

i loved every single one of them!
i cant take even a half-decent shot at night.
not only do i have the most unfriendly-night-camera but i also cant keep my hands still! (tripod is too short to waste time on)

tiddy: lol, when my new computer comes phir i'll experiment :D

jnarin: lol, i'm glad you liked them :D.

d-eby: cool, i actually know a little malay, since i live din brunei for a while. and thanks for the tips :)

iaafc: i'll tell you how i did it. it might help. and thanks :P.

haan bataao? kaise??

yaar, set your ISO to 400 and lower your light settings. lower them to like maybe -1.3 or something. dekhlaina. and you can be in a normal potrait mode for this. that's what i did. try it. and tell me how it went.

hmmm. will try.

thankriya

The third from the bottom is brilliant!
:D

hanan: yeah it is. you kinda scared me there for a sec. lol

tree-elf: thanks! :D

vesey... i blame my dad too :|
*sniff* sniff* :(( *cry*

natty darling your doing very fine. dont even try to depend on those softwares, at this stage. learning the manual setting, all this experimenting, i seriously admire that. keep holding on to the real thing.

n janeeeee!
not to worry. you click one of the most decents pics on blogger.

happy playing!

What are you talking about? Those pictures are amazing!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links