« Home | The Childrens Place » | Mini Waterfall » | Mouse » | Little Wonder. » | Beautiful » | The Bag? » | Awwww » | So Lonely Inside. » | 5th Avenue Fashion » | White Scarves. »

Tiffany's Rose.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(02/17/06)

a really good friend of mine got me Aperture a photo editing software that i love (i'm still figuring out how to use it). yeah he's great :) (*cough cough*). anyway, so yeah yesterday i was bored after i had finished reading this book and i saw this rose and put it the crystal bowl and starting taking pictures. the original ones are the are in the thumbnails. i finally got around to using the software and thought why not experiment with it. i never like to edit my photos like this, but i was bored so why not. but i won't do it that often though.

i like the second picture better.

i like the first one too. both are gorgeous. aaaah i'm too mushy gushy. u have that effect on me hottie ;) :P

Oh just beautiful- Both are pretty but the dried rose in first one is making is very remarkable. :)

I like all the pictures. Beautiful photos, all of them...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links