« Home | Random Timing » | Timeless Music. » | my room needs cleaning. » | flash photography. » | Monsters And Milkshakes. » | Twirl » | Larchmont, NY. » | Rainy Days. Long Weekends. » | the new camera » | mahnoor. »

Crossings

Woman In White

Black Shoes In Waiting

(07/17/06)

i usually never take pictures like these, yehuda got me into the habit of it. and it's really cool. anyway, i have decided to name my camera 'diet coke'. yes i have lost my mind. but but but i like the way it sounds.

YESSSS CHAMPA AND DIET COKE. SOUNDS LIKE A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!

and stop photographing women's asses. the only ass that should interest you is mine. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mano tu aithay aa i shall be interested in everything ;)
HAHHAHAHAHA haye we are to cheap man. too cheap.

Hmm..something that I noticed..
The first image - There's a lady standing on the top left of the photograph dressed in Black and white holding a white purse..
The second image - Is it her? ;-)

jnarin: yes good observation :D

After ASSessing th pic i can only say

"Shoot ASS you walk".

I like this new blog template and the 4:3 aspect ratio of your photos.

I also like this new style in your photography, its all about how _you_ see the world and these photographs have a narrative feel to them especially since both have a theme going on. I'm very proud of you! :)

kreacher: hahahahah yeah man thanks :)

faraz: thank you faraz *bows*. i guess this means the photography classes i'm taking along with a new camera are finally paying off :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links