« Home | Tongue Tied » | Sunrise Shawdows/Patterns » | Empty Street » | Empire State Building » | Stop » | Sunflower » | Highly Trapped » | Fairy Dust Jeans » | Merry Go Rounds » | Little Red, White And Blue »

St. Patricks Church

St. Patricks Church 2

St. Patricks Church 1

Stories on Windows

Praying Candles

(09/27/06)

okay so these photographs could be much MUCH better. i was lazy and also, there were so many people looking at me, i got nervous. originally i went there for an architecture assignment and played more with my camera than do work. hahahaha.

are you crazy?! i love them! although i see how your comment might've been a trap for all of us to say how good they are.

church mein log dekhte bohat hain yaar. this one i wanted to snap too, lekin i look too desi. you at least could get away with it :P

The first three have come out beautifully! They couldn't have been any better than what they are already..

The last one could have been better.. :P

are you crazy?! i love them! although i see how your comment might've been a trap for all of us to say how good they are.

Wait, I think I'm experiencing deja vu except that I didn't say it the first time so it can't be deja vu, but since it's happening again it MUST be deja vu, just not for me. *RING RING* It's for you, I think. :P

So I hear Preeto and Diet Coke got hitched. Umm...aren't they both girls? But Champa would've wanted it this way. And isn't anyone invited??? :P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links