« Home | Brooklyn Sunset » | Question Of The Year. » | Sky » | Free Time » | Life » | Searching » | thoughts from a tired heart » | Silhouette Sadness » | Pratt Insitute Campus » | Summer Days In The Park »

Rise And Shine

God Sent A Little Angel To Sleep In Your Lap.



Little Did You Know That The Devil Was Awake.




this is fatimah. my eight year old devil of a sister. she looks so weird in this picture. lol. close-ups are so not her thing. lol.

p.s played around with the camera color settings. that's why it looks so yellow. and it was 11:00 am in the morning on the way to jersey. lol :D

She is so cute !
I was wondering...since i call u chotee...what shud i call her?
chuttanki?
lolz..

saady: ADOPT HER!!!!! SHE IS YOUR SISTER FROM NOW ON. lol :P. yes yes call chuttanki. it sounds cute. hehehe :D

Thanks for the visit and kind words (It's five a.m. and I can't sleep so they were especially welcome!) Love your pix. You are too modest. Like the flower pix but you do make people look good, judging by this. Winshield Sky is my favourite.
Cheers

reminds me of my lil sister as well!! awwww... its her biorthday dayafter!!

So very cute.....
Liked the pictures, a lot. :-)

Beautiful!

I love children, they may be a pain in the seat of your pants but when they are sleeping you can swear that they have a halo on their head :)

she is so cute mashaAllah
i love the yellow tone... what settings did you use?

floots: thanks! keep visiing :D

TDH: yeah yeah take her side. you shall be a victim too. someday. lol :D

ozair: awww happy birthday to her :P

jnarin: thanks! :P

faraz: thanks. i agree, but ONLY when they are sleeping. hehehe :)

imfc: the ISO was 100 and the yellow tone, i don't remember what you call it though. will tell you when i check it out on my camera.

what aey cuteness! :D
i agree with faraz's comment. couldn't have put it better myself.

oh! and name her shapakki! koji mayi sounds like grade 4 :P

udo: lol, you can call her that if you want :P. and waisay bhi she's in the 3rd grade. not so far from the 4th grade are we :P?

mm loved it!
both the pics are very cute, specially the one when she smiles at you... :)))

such a sweetee! just like my lil sis.
p.s.: (shhhh!... i never tell her that ;) shes so sticky n gluey already)
:D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links