« Home | Silhouette Sadness » | Pratt Insitute Campus » | Summer Days In The Park » | ? » | Christmas 2004 » | Godiva » | Colors And Rhyming » | Cherry Season » | Out Across The Endless Seas » | Shore Promenade »

thoughts from a tired heart

somedays i stand under an open sky



wondering why with this tired heart



do i feel like my hands are tied



when i get no answer, i cry



i actually did cry :(. but everything is ok now.

lovely tones.......

shabash

The pics were short of a song to be perfect.

but again...
my life can never be the same as in your photograph,
my smile can never be the same as in your dreams,
don't relive my memories,
they never will be worth it,
my feelings can never be felt,
speaking in your defense

that open sky
that lost expression
those soring eyes. very poetic images.
:) lovely!

byt why cry ..???

Enjoy every moment of life as it comes to you…. My believe is, that life is divided in stages/theater. Don’t be concerned about the future and forget past

JB

hiba: thank you :D

punk dervish: compose something! you play the guitar right? and then send it to me :D. lol

flick: :D

JB: i'm curious to know who you are. the weirdest thing is that my dad's initials are the same, and he uses them frequently. lol anyway, thanks for dropping by and appreciating my work :). i shall take your advice on that. take care!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links