« Home | Colors And Rhyming » | Cherry Season » | Out Across The Endless Seas » | Shore Promenade » | FDR Drive » | Mini's Are In :D » | Another Faith » | White Board » | Evening Walks » | A One Day Road Trip »

Godiva

Who's Hungry?



yeah yeah i can see you guys drooling. hehe. well i saw this picture of snickers on jnarins blog and thought why not post up a picture of chocolates myself. i posted this picture once before on my other blog a few months ago. anyhow, i took this picture in january when my cousin came to visit. we took refuge in the basement of rockerfeller center as we got caught in a snow storm. while wandering around we came here. i tried their cheesecake chocolate. it was nice. yummy :D. i took this picture very quickly as the shop owner told me not to take any pictures. so yes it's vulnerable to some mistakes. hehe. enjoy :)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am hungry...
Hey, by the way, lovely profile photo. Just saw it. :-)

Delicious pic.
:-P

I really like it. IMHO framing could have been a little better, but that is just me.

Keep clicking. Where are the sunsets you promised?

oh my god!

jnarin: me too. i think i'll go buy and affordable snickers. hehe ::P. and thanks!

mohib: you just couldn't help yourself could you? hehe :P. when it comes to sunsets, i'm just lazy. lagaoon gi, par pata naheen kab. :S

khizzy: hehe. why what happened? ;)

upyorz: thanks! and don't sell yourself short, you just haven't found it yet. doesn't mean it's not there. keep visiting :D

This is a deliciously tempting photo! I don't even like chocolate that much but I am really loving this photograph!

faraz: yeah it does make you feel hungry doesn't it. hehe. thanks! :P. keep visiting* :D

yummay:D

sproketruce: you're welcome :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links