« Home | Out Across The Endless Seas » | Shore Promenade » | FDR Drive » | Mini's Are In :D » | Another Faith » | White Board » | Evening Walks » | A One Day Road Trip » | I Got The Power (lol) » | Just Another Day »

Cherry Season



unfortunately i couldn't reach them. and my friend areej was such a dork, she kept on saying "oh don't take pictures, the homeowners will come out and shout at you". i 'm used to taking at least 7 pictures of an object to make sure i get it perfect or at least close to perfect, but this was the the only one i took and thank God it came out clear. i'm never taking areej with me for picture taking again. she's just too panicky. argh*. other than that i haven't been taking many pictures lately. i have my exams. i do have some pictures that i could put up but they're of sunsets and clouds. i have had this weird obsession with them ever since i can remember.

oh cherries! wow, they look so yummy speially on a cake's top :)
But I wish, I could see them more closely.
BY the way, seems like your place is having loads of sunshine. We have dark clouds for last four days :( No fair.

you have reached them - the cherries.
: )

-bilal

gorgeous:D

me love cherrrrrrries:p

how nice, i like to store a lot of natural photos in my HarDisk.

Glad you are posting again. Please post more of your sunset-sunrise pics, you have an eye for them.

Best,
Mohib

i like! wasay good luck with exams... but i am assuming their finished.... and im too late with me comment! :D!! khair...

ayesha: you just had to mention food didn't you. hehe. i'm hungry now :P

bilal: but i didn't get to eat them. damn areej* :P

hiba: thanks! i love them too :)

shuaib: thanks! :D

mohib: thanks! i would but everyone would get sick of them. hehe. chalo lets see

ozair: don't worry they finished today. so not to worry! thanks! :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links