« Home | Tiffany's Rose. » | The Childrens Place » | Mini Waterfall » | Mouse » | Little Wonder. » | Beautiful » | The Bag? » | Awwww » | So Lonely Inside. » | 5th Avenue Fashion »

Shelves.


(02/20/06)

i'm proud to say that I AM a messy person and a neat freak, does that even exist? in my case it does, so yeah :).

yeah it totally exists. the mess on my floor is always in neat piles. creepy.

Perhaps you should check out my cubicle.. :-)

i like the picture.

okay, how can that be possible??? :P

mahnoor: i'm telling you we're meant to be together. forget white plains warna i'll pull an eternal sunshine of the spotless mind on you.

jnarin: HAHAHAHA post a picture of it.

cow: thanky :D

zag: i really don't know man - i'm just about to short circuit with all the contradictions HAHAHAHAHA

hmmm .. is that a data or a music cd?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links