« Home | Crossings » | Random Timing » | Timeless Music. » | my room needs cleaning. » | flash photography. » | Monsters And Milkshakes. » | Twirl » | Larchmont, NY. » | Rainy Days. Long Weekends. » | the new camera »

blogwordoftheweek: believe



i took this in the summer of 2003, on a trip to martha's vineyard.
taken with the good old reliable Olympus C-740.

p.s excuse the price tag.

Believe in Your Dreams for 10.75 . :-)
Nice color combination..

i remember this picture!!!! one of the first ones i saw of yours.

speaking of which... what'd you do with the old camera?? still use it?

a dreammmmmmmm is a wish
your heart makes.......


(cinderella OST)

jnarin: hahaha yeah. this is proof that nothing, i repeat nothing is free.

mano: yes yes eet eez ze same vaan. i still use it - sometimes :P

cow: when you're fast asleeeeeeppppppppp.......... :D

haha .. 10 bucks for telling me to believe in my dreams ! what nonsense =P


However it is a nice picture.
=)


Btw, new picture is up on my blog.

yeah but do u realize the cake will be eaten soon.


Have u ever thought that ur future lies in ur dreams so go to sleep.

Btw nice pic (tempting)
Finger likin good

photographer: yeah i know it's pretty stupid, i should've removed the price tag or something. hahaha

kreacher: oh ho, it's a stone. hahaha

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links