« Home | 5th Ave Girls » | Skater Couple » | 55th Street » | tis the season of midterms. » | Columbus Circle » | 11th Floor Secret (Architecture Studio) » | Protest In Color » | Symbols » | The White House » | Go Cry About It, Why Don't You? »

Autumn In New York

Autumn In New York

(11/09/06)

central park is slowly dying. soon it'll snow over and it'll be a long wait for spring.

I hate it when people have already spam-commented on a post. Hmpf!

I wonder if the European tourists have tried bungeeing from THAT bridge, especially in the winter. Loads of fun for them, huh? :D

that bridge isn't high enough. and central park isn't fun in the winter. its deadbeautiful. nothing more to it.

:)

I like your pictures... now I'm not an insightful art critic or anything so take that for what it's worth :p

Do you have any pictures of Karachi - city life, hustle and bustle, lights, stuff like that?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links