« Home | Rise And Shine » | Brooklyn Sunset » | Question Of The Year. » | Sky » | Free Time » | Life » | Searching » | thoughts from a tired heart » | Silhouette Sadness » | Pratt Insitute Campus »

Accessories

Halloween Chick :P



Trapped Butterfly



i like the whole blue-ish tint. i know it's a bit over the top, but it's an experiment so deal with it. lol :P.

Nice...............
Felt that the bluish tint goes well with the second image.

okie now girl: you are getting better and better, which means you need to put up an explanation of what settings and stuff you used so people like I AM A FLYING COW <;)> can get a few tips! :D

(love the tones!)

First you experimented with yellow and it was blue 's turn this time.I wonder how the hallween chick would look in yellow shades.

jnarin: thanks! :)

imafc: lol, i sure will. it's just that i'm lazy. and plus i forget to take down the pic info, before i load them onto my computer.

punk dervish: hmm good idea, i shall try that and post it soon :)

load back onto cam
settings will show up

ufff.. dara diya!

btw, ur sis is mashaAllah shhhoooo CUTE!! looks so much like you! =)

me likes..esp. the butterfly

shaima: no she doesn't lol :P. she hates that fact too. hehehe :D. thanks :)

wild1: i'm glad you do.

the first one was so cutteee.

i really liked these.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links