« Home | High Rise » | Battery Park » | Empire State » | Sunrise, Sunset » | Je pretends que tout va bien » | blogwordoftheweek: believe » | Crossings » | Random Timing » | Timeless Music. » | my room needs cleaning. »

Phonegirl

Phonegirl

Phonegirl (Black And White)

(07/17/06)

this girl and i have something in common. these days the phone is my bestfriend. okay so the black and white one is just something i tried in photoshop for the heck of it in class a long time ago. it's boring.

yaar. yeh larkiyon ki tasveerein! vot eez dis?

and i vant to see your phone! take artistic pictures of the cell and post!

Hmm. I thought your camera was your best friend.. :-)

mano: i dan't have ze cellphone as yet. but will do

jnarin: yeah that too :P. but for a while picture taking has been on the low. i'm just going through these huge folders of junk that i've so conveniently created. hahaha. i mean more than 95% never make it here.

That's a great photo, although I think I like it in color better. :P You didn't just pull the saturation down, did you, to get it black and white, I mean? I never got what people do with phones. Talk, yeah, but to whom and for THAT LONG? Come on! :D

fabric: yeah you can talk to people for THAT long. someday you'll know :P hahah and know i just did the black and white option on photoshop and added a guassian (i think - idon'tremember) blur.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links