« Home | Di » | Homework » | Soul Searcher » | When Autumn Leaves Start To Fall » | Autumn In New York » | 5th Ave Girls » | Skater Couple » | 55th Street » | tis the season of midterms. » | Columbus Circle »

Walking Safely, Hand in Hand under the Grey Sky

Walking Safely, Hand in Hand under the Grey Sky

(11/23/06)

In a town that’s cold and grey
We will have a sunny day
Don’t you know that i
Belong arm in arm with you, baby…

Raindrops - Regina Spektor

sigh. it's such a fantastic picture. i want that girl's scarf.

although it gives me an overwhelming lonely feeling. lol.

Actually, it looks more like the girl wants to browse around and the dude's dragging her on saying, "Jaldi karo, Lala. Time nahin haiga! Assi dholki ton jaldi pohonchna chahiye."

Ooh ooh and you got the link to DPReviews wrong! There's no 's'! :P That badger thing's funny though. :D

tsf: meray pictures ko bakshdo ab.

i likey patasha.

ps
why has fabrico has mixed pakhtun with jatt?
lol.

Uffo, only jat. Her name's Lala. I was gonna type in Shabbo, but she didn't seem the fast-moving type. :P

omg no jatt defamation. we're really sensitive about that.

butt, defend your jatt here.

oh, and uncle, worst punjabi in the world. just so you know.

Wow, that rhymes. :P OK, fine, my Punjabi DOES suck. All I know is what I've picked up from Abrar's songs anyway. =P Want me to try Pushto instead? :D You're mean.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Natasha
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
  • http://flickr.com/photos/natashajahangirbutt/ | and since i killed blogger, http://tashamotee.wordpress.com | be a happy picture everyone :)
My profile
  • and it's only me, empty handed
  • with a childish grin, and a camera - Michelle Branch
  • Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter - Ansel Adams
  • There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is! - DeGriff
  • My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph - Richard Avedon
  • If you are not passionately devoted to an idea, you can make very pleasant pictures but they won't make you cry - Ruth Bernhard
  • Links